Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nicole's 1st day of 2nd grade....August 4th

So here she is 7yrs old and heading into 2nd grade (sniffle, sniffle). I can't beleive she is this old already. She now attends San Tan Elementary School which is in our community. We are now looking forward to her meeting new neighborhood friends.




Here she is a little sad that I am leaving her but she did just fine waiting in line with her classmates.

Here is her teacher, Ms. VanWig. She seems really nice and made Nicole feel real comfortable when she was feeling a little sad.


And there she goes...........


So, it turns out she had a great day. She was sad for only a few minutes and then meet some new friends. Her new best friend in class is Cassidy. She also knows a Abigale and a few others.
Yeah, Nicole!! Hope you have a wonderful year, Pumpkin!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

q2kann said...

WOW! She's as gourgeous as her mother!! Great pics.. I'm tearing up for you over here!!