Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's a Parry Bonding Day!! Aug 23rd

We had a nice morning and now heading into the late afternoon and evening we have gone separate ways. Nicole and Mommy are heading to the nail salon. I haven't had a pedi in over a 2 months. its so bad that I have the same nail polish on my piggies from the last one and they are just about grown out. So now that we have time without the boys are taking full advantage.

Here are the boys heading to a baseball game. Dennis and Kyle are going to see the D'Backs and the Marlins play downtown. If you know Dennis you know that he loves going to any sports game he can. I think Kyle is following in his footsteps. He loves going with Daddy to the games. Today they are going to get a Burns Bobble head. Kyle can't wait to add it to his collection.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: