In the tree in front of the school we found a small part of Mother Nature.

Me and my baby!!

This is Kyle and his teacher Ms. Jeana

And I could bearly get a kiss good-bye. He went straight to the toys with Dillon to play. He had a blast at school. He says that Ms. Jeana is really nice. He loves school and can't wait to go back tomorrow.a

Me and my baby!!

This is Kyle and his teacher Ms. Jeana

And I could bearly get a kiss good-bye. He went straight to the toys with Dillon to play. He had a blast at school. He says that Ms. Jeana is really nice. He loves school and can't wait to go back tomorrow.a





2 comments:
Boy what a good picture I took of you and Kyle! It is a really cute shot of you two! I am so glad the kids are liking school so far!
Nice pic of you two!
Post a Comment